The bombing of the Gaza Strip, interrupted by a short ceasefire between November 24 and 30, has so far claimed over 30,000 civilian lives and caused appalling levels of destruction. 1.9 million people, or 85% of the population, are now displaced in Rafah. The situation in Gaza is catastrophic: we face immense, never-ending challenges, making the situation more difficult every day.

The Première Urgence Internationale team present in the Gaza Strip is fighting every day, in extremely complicated and unprecedented humanitarian access conditions, to help Gazans hit by the bombardments and the blockade. Humanitarian aid is currently being delivered in dribs and drabs, and at a pace that is far too slow given the urgent needs on the ground. Since October 7, we have been calling for an immediate ceasefire, which would enable our team on the ground to drastically increase its capacity to help the Gazan population. We need to prepare ourselves for this moment, and to gather now the volume of aid and funding required for such an intervention.

More than ever, your support is absolutely crucial to enable our team to continue to scramble to alleviate the suffering of refugees in the southern Gaza Strip.

My donation

I donate once

Première Urgence Internationale

Your donations are the guarantee of Première Urgence Internationale's freedom to act. For 40 years, we have been providing assistance to vulnerable, marginalized, or excluded populations in France and internationally, affected by the impacts of wars, natural disasters, or economic collapse.

The support you provide us enables us to have a positive impact on the lives of 6 million people each year in crisis zones, including "forgotten" crises that receive little attention from the media or institutional donors.

Thanks to your generosity, we strengthen access to healthcare, nutrition, water, hygiene, sanitation, food security, education, and more, across 25 different countries, through an integrated approach.

Support us with confidence

94% of our funds are directly used for our social missions, and the remaining 6% is allocated for overhead expenses. Each year, our organization undergoes an audit conducted by the SGS ICS firm, which attests to the rigor and transparency of our association's operations and management. You can access our annual accounts here.

We have been awarded the "DO GOOD" label by GANDEE (2 stars) as a result of an audit conducted in 2021. You can consult the rating criteria of this label here.

The banking information collected for payment purposes is encrypted using SSL protocol and is in no way stored on our computer systems.

My details

* Required Fields (this information is mandatory to issue your tax receipt)

Protection of your personal data

The information collected through this form is recorded in a computer file by Première Urgence Internationale. It is intended for the fundraising department for the purpose of sending your tax receipt, providing information about Première Urgence Internationale, and appealing for your generosity. This data is not transferred to third parties and is retained for the strictly necessary period for the aforementioned purposes.

In accordance with the "Information Technology and Liberties" law and European regulations, you have the right to object to the use of your personal data. You also have the right to access, rectify, limit, transfer, or delete your data.

Contact us

☎️ Phone: +33 (0)1 55 66 99 66

My payment

Highly secure payments using 256-bit SSL encryption method, the highest security standard.

I give more impact to my donation by adding a contribution dedicated to cover fundraising fees.

Credit card

The 3 digit security code is located on the back of your card


Pay by instant transfer

Simple and quick:
  1. select your bank,
  2. enter your online banking credentials
  3. and confirm

Apple Pay


Help us in total confidence

Our intervention in the Gaza Strip

Thanks to a donation from the Danish restaurant Gaza Grill, Première Urgence Internationale was able to support the displaced Gazan population in Rafah by supplying drinking water daily to over 10,000 people in January. Today, we are continuing to distribute drinking water to the most vulnerable refugees.

At the same time, from December to February, 1,500 baskets of fresh vegetables, 376 ready-to-eat kits and 1,500 hygiene kits were distributed to alleviate suffering. Our team in Ramallah, in the West Bank, also provided essential mental health support to those affected by the conflict, through telephone consultations. 1,880 households benefited from a cash distribution to enable them to buy basic necessities when they were still available.

Our teams continue to work tirelessly in the midst of this nightmarish situation. We need your help to enable them to continue their crucial support for the people of Gaza.